Sports, Recreation and Exercise are activities, in which Adult and Children Human Beings participate. During participations and Coaching, Human Beings should tender the “Database of their Soul,” because Sirituality, the Spirit of Humankind and Holiness Transformation are the meanings of Human Life.
Failure to implement and ignoring the true meaning of Life while maltreating, abusing and neglecting Children in Sports, Recreation and Exercise are sins far worse than Human pain, suffering and death. Sins are aside from their unlawfulness.
The Human Brain has many characteristics and features that are superior to other animal Brains. Examples are:
Intelligence, Wisdom, Love, Kindness, Parental Instinct, Ethics, Right vs Wrong, Morality, Character, Meaning, Understanding, Adaptation, Desire, Worship, All Cognitive Behaviors, Time and Death Perception, Sensation, Motor Dexterity, Pain, Suffering, Sports, Recreation and Exercise Abilities
[Human Brain Function, Second Edition Richard S.J. Frackowiak (Author), John T. Ashburner (Author), William D. Penny (Author), Semir Zeki (Author), Karl J. Friston (Editor), Christopher D. Frith (Editor), Raymond J. Dolan (Editor), Cathy J. Price (Editor) January 5, 2004]
Spirituality is the impetus for these higher superior physiologies of the Human Brain. Genome sequences evolved to support the potential for Human Spirituality and Holiness Transformation, the desired God creations.
1. “the experience or expression of the sacred” (Adapted from Random House Dictionary of the English Language, 1967).
2. “…the search for transcendent meaning” – can be expressed in religious practice or …expressed ”exclusively in their relationship to nature, music, the arts, a set of philosophical beliefs, or relationships with friends and family” (Astrow et al. 2001).
3. “individual search for meaning” Bown and Williams 1993).
4. “the search for meaning in life events and a yearning for connectedness to the universe” (Coles 1990).
5. “a person’s experience of, or a belief in, a power apart from his or her own existence” (Mohr 2006).
6. “a quality that goes beyond religious affiliation, that strives for inspiration, reverence, awe, meaning and purpose, even in those who do not believe in God. The spiritual dimension tries to be in harmony with the universe, strives for answers about the infinite, and comes essentially into focus in times of emotional stress, physical (and mental) illness, loss, bereavement and death” (Murray and Zentner 1989:259).
7. …refers to a broad set of principles that transcend all religions. Spirituality is about the relationship between ourselves and something larger. That something can be the good of the community or the people who are served by your agency or school or with energies greater than ourselves. Spirituality means being in the right relationship with all that is. It is a stance of harmlessness toward all living beings and an understanding of their mutual interdependence.” (Kaiser 2000)
[The National Center for Cultural Competence (NCCC) provides national leadership and contributes to the body of knowledge on cultural and linguistic competency within systems and organizations. Major emphasis is placed on translating evidence into policy and practice for programs and personnel concerned with health and mental health care delivery, administration, education and advocacy. The NCCC is a component of the Georgetown University Center for Child and Human Development (GUCCHD) and is housed within the Department of Pediatrics of the Georgetown University Medical Center.]
God created Biblical Human Evolution, Human Behavior and the world in which we live, as illustrated in the Bible. Adam was involved in the original sin and Noah was favored by God after manifestations of his spiritual evolution.
From the first man Adam, after a time period to Noah and his family, DNA became hardwired with genome sequences for spirituality and spirituality support software; likewise SRE abilities.
“And so it is written, the first man Adam was made a living soul; the last man Adam a quickening spirit”: 1Cr 15:4, 15:42, 15:44, 15:45 [King James Bible] [The Sustaining Church]
Gen 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
Gen 7:1 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all they house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
Proverbs 20:27 “The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.”
The inward parts of the belly, including SRE Participants and Coaching abilities, were created to support Spiritualtiy and Moral and Lawful Behaviors.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven……even when Coaching SRE.
[King James version of the Holy Bible]
Sports builds good Character ……when Good Caretaker Coaches are Coaching Children in Sports.
[Athlete Safety 1st]