SEC Bylaw 10.5 – Sportsmanship
Coaches and student-athletes of a member institution, individuals employed by or associated with that institution, including alumni, fans, patrons and boosters, shall conduct themselves with honesty and good sportsmanship. etc.
In the spirit of sportsmanship, SEC fans shall:
• Conduct themselves in a manner that represents their university, the Southeastern Conference and the NCAA with honor, dignity and respect.
• Demonstrate the qualities of civility and sportsmanship at all times.
• Not use vulgar, abusive, racist, sexist, demeaning or intimidating language at any time.
• Support the players, coaches and officials in a positive manner.
• Treat the visiting team, coaches and fans with courtesy and respect at all times.
• Not engage in cheers that are vulgar, crass or demeaning.
• Refrain from entering the playing field at any times, including after the game.
• Not become inebriated or belligerent.
• Be a positive role model for those around them by treating others with courtesy and respect.