For Athletes to succeed in Life, School and Sport, they must Take Big Care of their Mind, Body and Soul.
To facilitate ‘Got Big Big Game’ Athletes are encouraged to Join Sport teams and join Academic, Personal Development, Self-Improvement, Spiritual and/or Religious Teams. Not Gangs.
Children (<18) and youth (15-24 UN) should join organized, sanctioned, amateur school and non-school sport, recreation and exercise (SRE) teams, that have proper adult supervision, rules and regulations for extracurricular activities.
Children and youth should dedicate themselves to academic excellence. From the beginning, they should concentrate on achieving excellent grades and knowledge. Academic achievement stimulates improved self-esteem and self-confidence. Once in academic bankruptcy, digging out is difficult.
Children and youth should stimulate neural activity and growth of their soul, (SNAG their brain and soul), Neuroplastically.
• Spirituality / Religious Thinking are located within 55 or more different parts or networks of Cerebrum aka Spirituality / Religious Mindsight, Mindset
• brain → grows a thicker brain cortex in people → who manifest Spirituality, Religious, and/or Meditative Thinking
• humans who stimulate neural activate and growth (SNAGing / Neuroplasticity) → grow new dendrites and new brain tissue 4 God’s purpose
the Human brain→ becomes more sensitive to subtle God Spirituality, Religious, and/or Meditative thinking [Thicker Brain Sections Appear Associated with Belief of Importance of Religion, Myrna M. Weissman, Ph.D., JAMA Psychiatry, Dec. 25, 2013]
• Spiritual, Meditation and/or Religious Mindfulness results in longer life, longer healthier life, less depression, Less alcohol and drugs use.[Planate 128]
Children and youth should
• join organized, sanctioned, amateur school and non-school sport, recreation and exercise (SRE) teams,
• that have proper adult coaching, supervision, rules, regulations for extracurricular activities
• dedicate themselves to academic excellence
• stimulate neural activity and growth of their soul, (SNAG their soul)
The Benefits of SRE teams are many.
- Children and youth should learn how to safely use and know the rules of firearms.
- Children and youth should safely learn martial arts and/or self-defense.
- Idle youth adults can join the military and protect our country.
- Idle youth adults can join the police force, train, and protect our neighborhoods and make a difference, says Dallas, TX police chief, David Brown.
Following the Dallas police massacre and the police recruitment initiative, 500 employment applications were submitted to the Dallas police department.
Hard work, self-discipline, dedication and determination and Taking Big Care of the Mind, Body and Soul pay off, build character, success, self-esteem and pleasure.
Join A Team. Not A Gang.
Stick Together. Help and love one another. Make A Difference. Join organized, amateur, sanctioned teams.
Develop heroic self-esteem. Don’t waste a life on gang pipe dreams, offering only unattainable, fanciful hope, sustained by endless rounds of dope, that eventually result in illegal schemes.
Thanks to the Miami Dade Police Department, who kicked off their annual “Join-a-Team, Not-a-Gang program on Tuesday, October 10, 2006.
‘Who Got Big Game Is Who Not Acts Small’